Our Pricing Policy
We do not charge any booking fees. The price you see in the brochure and on the website is the price you will pay for your tickets.
Concessions are available to anyone receiving unemployment or disability benefit, full time students, senior citizens and young people up to 21 years old. Proof of status or ID is required.
Our tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangable.
Some of our shows are dynamically priced based on demand. We set a price when the event goes on sale and then sometimes put the price up or down depending on how the show is selling. The price might increase as we get closer to the event, so we recommend booking early.
We are a registered charity and any income we make is reinvested back into the work we do.
There is no fee for online bookings via our website. Simply click on the 'Buy Tickets' link on our event pages.
0208 692 4446
Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm or until show time on performance days, Sunday times vary.
These times are subject to change.
Credit card, cash, cheque or postal order accepted.
Tickets for Children
Tickets (at the concession price) must be purchased for any child aged 18 months or over. Where applicable "babes in arms" refers to any child aged under 18 months.
Please note all seating is unreserved. If you have an access requirement and require a specific space reserving, please call box office. If booking in a large party we cannot guarantee that we will be able seat your entire party together.
The Albany collects data (personal information) from our customers at the time of booking and when subscribing to our email / mailing list. We take the security of this information very seriously.
By disclosing personal information to us in person, on the telephone or via our website, customers consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner set out in this policy.
All customer information obtained at the time of booking may be used:
- to process a credit/debit card transaction: in order to process a transaction, your information may be passed onto a third party service provider. Card details will only be used for the purposes of an individual transaction, and such information is not held on our database
- to contact a customer by post, telephone or email regarding a change to the performance for which they have purchased tickets (e.g. change of line-up, practical arrangements or cancellation)
- for statistical analysis: this information allows us to review the reach and impact of our work, and helps us to improve our approaches in future. Personal data will be kept anonymous
In addition, customers who give their consent for the Albany may be contacted:
- by post, email or text message regarding future performances, news or events that we believe will be of interest
- by telephone or email for market research purposes
Arts Council England requires that National Portfolio Organisations (arts organisations receiving regular funding) such as the Albany share customer data with the companies / artists producing performances, who may contact the customer regarding future events and news they believe may be of interest. Upon request, we may therefore pass information (name and email address only) to other arts organisations/promoters.
We ensure the information is up to date at the time of sharing. When the data is passed over, the third party takes responsibility for its future handling. Customers have the option to opt out of their data being shared in this way.
The Albany will also ensure that the following procedures are in place:
- Use of clear language at the point of sale to obtain customer's preferences for future contact
- Inclusion of opt-out options on all email communications
- Prompt removal or amendments to information when requested by a customer
- If we plan to contact customers for detailed market research, we’ll inform customers of our intentions, giving an option to opt out should they so wish
- We will carefully screen third parties, ensuring that customers are only contacted about work we feel will be of genuine interest
- We will not sell customer details to third parties.
Transactions are processed via Spektrix Ltd, who provide our Box Office system.
Spektrix pages can be identified by the 'Powered by Spektrix' logo at the bottom right of your screen.When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number, a closed padlock icon will be displayed at the bottom of your browser window. This icon indicates that all data is being transmitted securely between your web browser and the Box Office servers, using encryption to guard against data being read or modified by any third party.
To provide our online ticketing service, cookie technology may be used whereby small pieces of information are stored in your Internet browser.
Cookies are small files sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disc. They are used by most websites in various ways, including enabling you to login, shop online, and personalising your online experience.
Customers may update their preferences at any time, by calling 020 8692 4446 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy you should email email@example.com.