Reopening and keeping in line with government guidelines means we have had to make some changes to our booking process. These changes are in place to ensure that social distancing can be maintained in all of our performances and events.
- Tickets for most events will now be sold in “bubbles” of one, two, three or four tickets. Online sales are only available for parties of up to four people. If this doesn’t meet your ticketing needs or you have any other ticketing or access enquiries please contact our Box Office.
- For family shows, there are two options available: “Little Bubble” for one adult and up to two children and “Big Bubble” for two adults and up to three children.
- We cannot guarantee we will be able to sit multiple bubbles near each other.
- To reduce the points of contact when visiting our venue we are now offering E-Tickets which can either be printed at home or displayed on your mobile device. These will be sent via email upon completion of the booking and will be scanned by a member of staff upon arrival at the venue. We will no longer be printing paper tickets at the Box Office.
- Your party should ideally all arrive together. If a member of your party is running late please inform our Box Office team on arrival.
- In-line with government guidance, please only attend with members of your household or support bubble. If you are unable to attend because you or a member of your party falls ill or needs to self-isolate, please contact our Box Office and we will arrange for the ticket cost to be credited to your Albany account.
Last updated 19 October 2020