This course will teach you the skills required to be an event lighting or sound designer. Across six weeks of evening classes at the Albany, participants will learn from industry professionals about all aspects of technical work. This course includes potential opportunities for paid work at the Albany or even connecting with Mayor’s London Borough of Culture 2022.
- Monday 14 February 5.30pm-8pm
- Monday 21 February 5.30pm-8pm
- Monday 28 February 5.30pm-8pm
- Monday 7 March 5.30pm-8pm
- Monday 14 March 5.30pm-8pm
- Monday 21 March 5.30pm-8pm
You must be able to attend all dates of the course. This opportunity is free and aimed at anyone aged 16-30. We are actively encouraging applications from those underrepresented in the cultural industries.