Lead the development of opportunities for Young people at the Albany and become a leader of tomorrow.
Our Young Leaders will:
- Take part in 5 week training programme to develop your leadership skills
- Have an individual mentorship with a senior leader for 1:1 to support
- Become part of the leadership team which guides the direction of the youth programme
- Oversee the programme of events which happens for young people at The Albany
- Receive funding and support to create local events with young people
To take part you will need to be available for:
- Training programme: Wednesday’s 6.30pm – 9pm, 16 October – 13 November
- Leaders meetings – Last Wednesday of every month, 6.30pm – 9pm
- Mentor sessions : Once a month at a convenient time
Come along to our taster workshop on Wednesday 9 October from 6.30pm – 9pm to find out more. Click here to sign up to the taster session.
Some of the most powerful creative voices are currently underrepresented in leadership roles, specifically people from BAME backgrounds, woman, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities. We are especially interested to hear from young people from these groups.
All sessions will take place at the Albany.
Top image by Ali Wright.