Looking for a cozy space to gather with your group and enjoy some locally sourced coffee and treats? Look no further than our CaffA at the Albany! We’re proud to offer a welcoming atmosphere and a variety of delicious options to fuel your meetups, whether you’re catching up with friends, discussing your latest book club selection, or getting creative with a crochet class.
Our CaffA is the perfect spot for groups/individuals looking to socialise and relax in a comfortable setting. We’re committed to supporting our local community by featuring Lewisham-based products, from our carefully selected coffee beans to our unique selection of cards and food made from produce grown in our garden.
- Hosts regular arts activity such as Meet Me at the Albany – a weekly arts and lunch club for older people – as well as clothes swaps, live music, markets and more.
- Has free WiFi and a beautiful garden where we grow lots of the ingredients for dishes on our menu.
- Has a Pay it forward board : Our pay it forward scheme allows you to buy a coffee or snack for a person in need.
We are working with Refugee Cafe, a local non-profit who create a path to employment for people granted asylum in Lewisham.
They are currently serving a menu of delicious Ukrainian food on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 11am-3pm. Click here to view the current menu.
- In line with events, the CaffA will be open at least 30 minute before performances.
- We also have a bar within the main space which is open for lots of our events.
- The Albany is a registered charity and all income from CaffA is reinvested into Albany shows and projects which benefit the local community.