You can choose from three unique and welcoming sites at the Albany or Deptford Lounge in Deptford or at Canada Water Library in Southwark. Each site has its own unique character, atmosphere and benefits so you can find the perfect fit for your socially distanced event, rehearsal or meeting.
We’re a registered charity and an award-winning social enterprise – any income we generate is reinvested into our work. When you choose us and our spaces you’re investing in our local community.
All our spaces are fully accessible for wheelchair users with disabled toilets on all sites. Visit our Accessibility page for more information.
You can browse the types of space we have available and individual rooms below, or get in touch to find out more. To learn more about our venues, go to Visit us.
Safety measures at the Albany
We have undertaken comprehensive safety measures in order to keep audiences, visitors, staff and artists safe and are pleased to share we were also awarded the See it Safely Mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
A reminder of our safety measures:
- Temperature checks: Temperature checks will be taken for everyone who has booked to attend an event in the building or the Albany Garden
- One way system: A clearly marked one way system will be in operation throughout the building
- Extra cleaning: We are facilitating extra safety measures including regular cleaning throughout the building
- Hand washing: We’re asking everyone to wash or sanitise their hands upon entering using the Foyer toilets or sanitiser stations available
- Social distancing: Please be mindful of distance and observe floor markings
- Reduced capacities: All of our spaces will be operating at reduced capacities in-line with current government guidelines.
- Contactless-first: Visitors must bring tickets in either printed or electronic form. Tickets will no longer be held at the Box Office
- Mask wearing: Please wear a mask in the building and during performances. We ask people to kindly remember that some people are unable to wear them for medical reasons
- Stay at home if you have symptoms: Should you have any COVID symptoms, we ask that you please stay at home. If you require a refund or exchange of tickets due to illness or because you are required to isolate please contact us.
If you would like to discuss how your event or performance can be held at one of our venues in a COVID-secure fashion, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to discuss how we are keeping our bookers safe and how this can apply specifically to your event, along with signposting you to the latest government guidance on events and performance.
Top image shows the Albany theatre. Photo David Grandorge.