The Albany has been firmly rooted in the community in Deptford for over 100 years, and we’re looking to secure our place in the future of Deptford.
Every £1 donated makes a difference in helping us to:
- Produce and present our world-class artistic programme
- Support local young people to develop their creative talent, gain new skills and access training and employment opportunities
- Support vulnerable and isolated adults to engage with the arts, connect with others, build confidence and develop skills
- Enable local children to experience theatre for the very first time
- Create a safe and welcoming space for people of all ages
In the last financial year we welcomed 248,000 people to the Albany and almost 1 million people across our three buildings. Over 78,800 audiences and participants attended Albany produced programmes. We worked with almost 1,000 different artists to produce and present 436 performances of 280 different productions as well as a total of 1,324 participation sessions.
Top image shows the exterior of the Albany viewed from Douglas Way. Photo David Grandorge.
We will use donations to keep the Albany going and support arts workers at this difficult time
Make an excuse
- No Money
Make a spark
- Glass of water
- Crust of bread
Make a fire
- Instant Ramen
Make a firework
- Good Beer
Make a forrest fire