From skydives to bake sales, your support makes all the difference to us. Get in touch if you’d like to support the Albany as your chosen cause.
There are loads of ways to show your support:
- Sign up to Give as you Live which enables you to raise funds for us at no cost, just by shopping online.
- Visit our A Theatre Trip For Every Child page to where you can donate theatre tickets for Lewisham children.
- Sign up to the Lewisham Community Lottery to support our Meet Me programme, and be in with a chance of winning the jackpot for yourself, or us.
- Add a small donation when you buy a ticket from us.
- Volunteer your time and expertise for one of our projects
- Become an Albany Member and play your part in our governance, or even stand to be elected to our Board of Trustees
If you would like to challenge yourself in aid of the Albany, we would love to hear from you!
Whether it’s a sponsored hula hoop, half marathon, or cake sale, the possibilities are endless and your support is hugely appreciated.
Most recently, five friends of the Albany ran the Vitality Big Half Marathon in aid of the Albany’s A Theatre Trip for Every Child Campaign. They looked brilliant in their bright pink Albany t-shirts, and this also made them a lot easier to spot in the crowds. Together and with help from friends, family and Albany staff members, the group raised almost £1000.
If you’d like to set yourself a challenge this year and list the Albany as your cause, contact Hayley Murphy, Head of Development at the Albany.
Remembering us in your will makes a massive difference to our ongoing work to provide free and low cost events and participation opportunities. Gifts of any size are hugely appreciated, and are a great way to have a lasting impact on the Albany. Legacy giving is open and accessible to everyone. If you’d like to have a conversation or find out more, contact Hayley Murphy (add Hayley’s email), Head of Development at the Albany.
And, as always, a huge thank you to everyone who has generously helped make our work possible to date.
Leaving a gift of any size in your will is an incredible way of helping to secure our future. If you would like to discuss this with us please contact Hayley Murphy, Head of Development at the Albany.
Thank you to our generous supporters who have helped make our work possible so far.
Top image shows a young performer from SOUNDS LiKE CHAOS’ WOW EVERYTHING IS AMAZING. Photo by Ali Wright.
People were welcomed to the Albany last yearDonate now to make a real difference to our communities.
Every penny not only helps make, support and share great art, but helps us reach some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Make an excuse
- No Money
Make a spark
- Glass of water
- Crust of bread
Make a fire
- Instant Ramen
Make a firework
- Good Beer
Make a forrest fire