From skydives to bake sales, your support makes all the difference to us. Get in touch if you’d like to support the Albany as your chosen cause.
There are loads of ways to show your support:
- Sign up to Give as you Live which enables you to raise funds for us at no cost, just by shopping online.
- Visit our A Theatre Trip For Every Child page to where you can donate theatre tickets for Lewisham children.
- Add a small donation when you buy a ticket from us.
- Volunteer your time and expertise for one of our projects
- Become an Albany Member and play your part in our governance, or even stand to be elected to our Board of Trustees
Leaving a gift of any size in your will is an incredible way of helping to secure our future. If you would like to discuss this with us please contact Jenny Daly, Head of Business and Development at the Albany.
Thank you to our generous supporters who have helped make our work possible so far.
Top image shows the Meet Me at Albany choir during a warm-up session in Caff A. Photo Roswitha Chesher.
People were welcomed to the Albany last yearDonate now to make a real difference to our communities.
Every penny not only helps make, support and share great art, but helps us reach some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Make an excuse
- No Money
Make a spark
- Glass of water
- Crust of bread
Make a fire
- Instant Ramen
Make a firework
- Good Beer
Make a forrest fire